We just pushed an update that solved one issue, but created another - all Salad Chefs need to re-verify their email in order to log back in to Salad. For many of you, this will be automatic. Simply check your email for a verification link and complete that. However, if you used Social logins like Discord or Twitch, things may be a bit more complicated. Here's how to get your Salad back in working order, first:
If you’re still logged into Salad:
1. Open your Referral tab
2. Click on the Account Page
3. Locate the log out button in the bottom right
Press that and you should be successfully logged out of Salad. Then you can log back in, verify your email, and get back to chopping.
If you signed up for Salad with Discord or Twitch:
You'll need to sign up again using the exact same email that you use for the social channel. Here's what to do:
1. Logout of Salad
2. Reopen the app and press "login"
3. Instead of logging in, Sign Up for a new account
4. Be sure to use the exact same email that you use for that social channel
5. Set a new password and Sign Up
6. Verify this account in your email
7. Log in to Salad
This should sync your old account info with the new email account and get you back in The Kitchen.
If you can’t verify your Salad email:
1. Go to Salad Support
2. Submit a support ticket
A support representative will then be able help.
If you need any additional support, please check our Support Page to submit a support ticket if necessary. We apologize for the inconvenience chefs.