Salad will fully utilize your Graphics Card (GPU) while running. This means that applications which rely on your GPU will not be able to run smoothly, if at all. This includes gaming, media applications, and (of course) GPU cryptomining. However, some programs do not need your GPU to function, like Google Chrome and Microsoft Word. These applications should run fine while Salad chops away in the background.
Articles in this section
- How Long Should I Run Salad Before I Start Earning?
- What Is My Machine Actually Mining?
- Why Do I Earn Less/More With Salad Than WhatToMine?
- The Salad Guide to Offerwalls - Adgem
- Does Salad use all of my Gaming PC’s resources? Can I watch Twitch?
- Do you support MacOS and Linux?
- Can I adjust how much of my GPU is used?
- How is Salad utilizing my GPU?
- How can I earn more with Salad?
- Can I convert my earnings into Cryptocurrency?